Due to the COVID 19 pandemic we are not currently providing a full range of our services. Please contact the practice for more information.
The practice provides all essential General Medical Services for patients. The following additional services are also provided:
- Child Health Surveillance together with the health visiting team
- Contraceptive Services including specialist services such as IUCD and Implanon fitting
- Maternity Services in the ante-natal and post natal period together with the midwives from Forth Valley Royal Hospital
- Routine immunisation of children together
- Immunisation of adults in relation to travel
- Cervical smears
- Freezing of warts and other small skin lesions
We also provide the following enhanced services:
- Annual flu and pneumococcal immunisation programmes to protect our elderly and at risk patients
- Basic minor surgery operations, including incisions, curettage under local anaesthetic and certain joint injections
- The treatment of minor injuries including the treatment of minor cuts, bruises, the removal of foreign bodies.
- The monitoring of patients taking anticoagulation medication
- The monitoring of patients on a range of drugs for arthritis and bowel problems
- The provision of care for patients resident in Care Homes.