Patients for whom repeat prescriptions have been agreed by their doctor can obtain a repeat prescription by one of the following methods.
- Ordering through your local pharmacy
- Ordering online, please ask reception staff
- Calling into the surgery
- Sending your completed prescription re-order form with a stamped addressed envelope
- Email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephoning your order to the surgery between 10am and 1pm.
Normally the prescription will be ready for collection from the surgery 48 hours after it has been requested. Alternatively you can arrange for your chemist to collect the prescription for you. Please remember to order repeat prescriptions in good time.